February 20, 2021 – Pathways February Update
We are happy to announce that starting March 6th 2021, Pathways will begin to once again have in person worship service. It goes without saying that the health and safety of our members is our top priority so we are taking the following steps in order to ensure that our re-opening goes smoothly.
1. We require everyone to wear face masks that cover both the nose and mouth.
2. We require everyone to socially distance six feet from one another. In order to ensure this, we will have ushers who will escort you to your seat. And we will also have ushers who will also usher you out by row.
3. We will require everyone to ‘register’ for each worship service (at least in the beginning) from our website to make sure that we do not go over 70 which would be a maximum number of folks who would fit the COVID guidelines. Please register using the button above.
4. We will have folks “check you in” from the registrations when you come in.
5. We will also have everyone sign in (Per United Methodist Church) for contact tracing in case someone gets sick.
6. We will have designated volunteers who will sanitize the microphones between each phase of our worship service.
7. We will have volunteers sanitize the common areas of the sanctuary after our service.
Of course, we will continue live-streaming our service. Please click the following link -> https://www.youtube.com/c/PathwaysAdventistChurch to go to our YouTube channel where you can view our current and past live-streams.
Lastly and most importantly, we are in need of volunteers! With the additional steps being taken above we need volunteers to check people in, to usher people out, sanitizing various things, and much more. Please reach out to Pastor Karen Lewis if you are able to volunteer.